If no files can be downloaded with DM (Errors 10049, 10057, 10060...), then it is possible that:
- There is no internet connection. Check if you can connect to the Internet from other programs, for example from your browser;
- Access to the Internet is blocked by firewall, or sometimes – antivirus software. In this case you have to setup your firewall to let DM application get access to the Internet or check if you antivirus does not block applications to access the Internet (this may happen if you have set the maximum protection mode in you antivirus software);
- Proxy-server not specified. Check proxy-server settings in Options->Proxy Settings. You also can try to uncheck Use MS IE proxy-server settings if it is checked;
- Invalid proxy-server settings. Check proxy-server settings in Options->Proxy Settings;
- Sometimes trojans programs specify invalid proxy-server in the IE options and DM use these settings (if Use MS IE proxy-server settings option is checked).
If you cannot download only a particular file (Errors 10049, 10057, 10060...), then it is possible that:
- There is no connection the specified server. Try to download later;
- Invalid proxy-server or proxy-server is temporarily unavailable. Check proxy-server settings for this download (Download Properties) or for the server (Site Manager);
- Invalid URL. Check the URL.
DESCRIPTION OF ERROR CODES you always can find here: http://www.westbyte.com/dm/index.phtml?page=faq_ec