IDA Bar open the options dialog box and click the "General"
If this option is checked IDA Bar will be built-in in Internet Explorer.
You can enable/disable IDABar for Mozilla Firefox from the browser's Add-ons menu.
With IDA Bar you can:
1. Launch Internet Download Accelerator;
2. Add a new download;
3. Download all links in this page;
4. Open the Internet Download Accelerator home page;
5. Enable/disable integration with the browser (only for Internet Explorer), change IDA settings, enable/disable clipbboard monitoring;
6. Drag links to files you wish to download on the special panel;
7. Search for files, programs, games, and music;
8. Manage Internet Download Accelerator's download speed;
9. A unique option, only for Mozilla Firefox! When visiting a video service (for example Vimeo) page containg some video, the button on IDABar will appear letting you save the video file to your computer.